Harry’s Bar, Splendid London Restaurants with an advanced website.
The decision to choose between a routine website and one that ups the game to run business processes and online marketing is a big one, however the ongoing benefits of automating routine procedures saves time and money.
We were delighted to be commissioned to redevelop the website at Harrys.co.uk as Toucan Internet LLP started as Harry’s Bar’s web partner with their very first website that was developed in 1999.
The creative design was critical in capturing the essence of these two quite different Harry’s Bar restaurants. This exciting design involved considerable liaison with the team at Harry’s Bar and the photographers who shot some stunning images that project exactly what Harry’s Bar is about.
The technical specification was extensive and it affords the team at Harry’s Bar extensive control over the whole website through a friendly control panel:
- Add and delete pages
- Schedule pages to be available during certain periods, ideal for seasonal menus
- Upload, crop and scale images automatically, no image preparation is required before upload
- Mailing list function automatically handles opt-ins and corporate mail outs are managed directly on server affording easy mailings and avoidance of being seen as Spam
- Place rotating onsite advertising panels
- Manage the on-page search engine optimisation
- ……… more
Since a greater amount of decision making will be done through mobile web than is done on conventional pc’s over the next few years, Harry’s Bar’s new website also supports a responsive design that is automatically used in favour of a wider screen rendition if viewed on smartphones.
All menus have a dedicated print version that emulates the real restaurant menus such that they can be printed and reviewed before visiting the restaurants.
Finally when you’re in town next and fancy a bite to eat away from the madding crowd, we wholly recommend Harry’s Bar for a warm welcome, exquisite food and great atmosphere – you will not be disappointed.
Visit Site >>>